Here are detailed instructions for updating your SLOSA membership contact information (address, phone, email) online. The method differs a bit between the full website (desktop/laptop) and the mobile site (phone/tablet), so please choose the appropriate instructions below. If you have questions, please contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Updating your contact information on-line requires logging on with your member user name and password. This was assigned when you joined, but since it is not required for anything other than renewing and updating your contact info, it is common that members don't remember this info. If you have forgotten your user name or password, the system can send it to you in an email. At the Member Login screen, click "forgot my username/password". You will be prompted for your email address (the one we have on file for you) and your first name. The system will send you an email message with your user name and a new temporary password.
Note, once you receive this info, you need to login with this user name, not with your email address.
FULL SITE (desktop/laptop):
1) Go to www.slosa.org
2) Logon by clicking Member Login in the upper right corner. If you don't remember your username/password, see above for how to recover it.
3) After logging on, click in the upper right corner on your name (where it used to say "Member Login"). One of the options which will appear should be "Profile". Click that to go to the Member Profile page. Then click on "Contact Info". Change the information that needs updating (for instance, your mailing address or the email address you'd like us to use) and then click Save at the bottom.
MOBILE SITE (phone/tablet):
1) Go to www.slosa.org in a browser
2) Logon by clicking the "lock" icon at the bottom. If you don't remember your username/password, see above for how to recover it.
3) After you logon, click on the profile icon at the bottom of the screen. The profile icon looks like a head and shoulders silhouette.
4) When you click on the profile icon, one of the options which will be displayed is "Profile". Choose that.
5) That will take you to the Member Profile screen. Look for the Personal Info section and in there click on "Contact Info". Change the information that needs updating (for instance, your mailing address or the email address you'd like us to use) and then click Save at the bottom.